1. i'm such a bad blogger.
3. my new play opens in three weeks, and i joined the gym, so i've been busy.
4. i get intimidated by the fact that everyone at the gym seems to totally know what they're doing, and i can barely even figure out the buttons on the damned stationary bike. and everyone's so serious. sometimes i want to laugh because i feel really goofy on those machines and i find them funny. but no one else laughs at the machines, so i started bringing a book so that i won't look like a crazy person laughing at the eliptical machines. but i'm reading She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb (actually, i finished it tonight, and damn it's a good book), and yesterday i was on the bike and i got to a really emotional part of the book and it made me cry, so i didn't really succeed in the whole try-to-not-look-crazy-at-the-gym thing because there i was riding the stationary book and CRYING.
5. but back to the buttons on the damned bike because they seriously don't make any sense. that's all i have to say about that. they just don't make sense. but i finally figured out that i can just hit "quick start" and pedal and be in business, so it's okay.
6. no one has facial hair at the gym i go to. it makes me feel like a grizzly bear.
7. i only do the bike. wednesday for thirty minutes, thursday for thirty minutes, friday for thirty minutes, and then today for forty-five minutes (!)
8. my legs were like jell-o from those extra fifteen minutes.